EXPLORE A CAREER AT NANOVA BIOMATERIALS
There are jobs-and there are careers.The chance to do the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful.The opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills.The prospect of being surrounded by smart, ambitious and motivated people day-in and day-out. That’s the kind of work you can expect to do at Nanova.
Position: Head Electrical Engineer
Date Posted: 06/14/2022
- Design and/or review electrical device for dental and skin care applications.
- Design and/or review PCB (Printed Circuit Board) layout.
- Communicate and guide contract designer/manufacturer for industrial and inner structure design and product manufacturing.
- Design and guide tests to verify functionality, stability, and durability of electrical components, assembled PCB, and the device system.
- Develop, review, update, modify, and approve electrical design plans and work schedules.
- Provide professional PCB soldering, debugging, reworking, and fixing skills to build the PCBA prototypes.
- Provide support and prepare documentation for product manufacturing, supplier management, quality control and regulation compliance.
Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or Industry Electric Automation, 5 year experience as Electrical Engineer in the industry is required.
Apply to: 3609 Mojave Ct. Suite E, Columbia, MO 65202, Nanova Biomaterials, Inc.
Attn: Jingxi Chu, HR
Come join us!